McNulty // w6d4
Planned schedule and activities
9:00 am: d3.js week continues with a full day of work time. Things to do:
- D3.js challenges
- Project; hopefully your analyses in python are finished
- D3 visualization for your project
- Preparing your project presentation for this Friday
- No slides necessary. Hopefully your d3 viz is standalone
- You should still practice presenting it.
12:00 pm: Lunch on your own this time
1:30 pm: Work time
- Paul will be around this afternoon to answer questions about d3, life, etc.
6:00 pm: Aubrey HB from Scholastic will be guest speaking
7:00 pm: Home.